Monday, March 25, 2013

Why start with steroids??

I have been training for a long time and I see more and more people starting out with drugs. I can't help to ask myself why start with drugs? If you have good natural potential then why? If you actually stop and think about it these people might actually be cheating themselves. If you are a teenager and producing a lot of testosterone already anyway why take more? Don't you want to know your natural potential.? Not to mention the fact that once you take steroids on of the side effect sis that it shuts off your natural testosterone anyway. So if you start too early you may never realize your natural potential. So I encourage you to take the natural approach first. Trust me I know I can step on stage to this day and still compete with non tested athletes and hold my own. You have a natural potential in you don't squander it. If you want a natural edge try taking some good natural supplements first. I have written many posts on many of the best and their benefits. These will help your body to attain it's drug free potential. Even with this I must warn you certain supplements contain "Andros" these substances are converted to steroids in your body.  Like I said try the stuff that will help your body produce results before depending on the pharmacy..

1 comment:

  1. I can't help to ask myself why start with drugs? If you have good natural potential then why? If you actually stop and think about it these people might actually be cheating themselves. human growth hormone facts

    ReplyDelete