Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How important is your diet?

I get a bunch of questions about how important is this or how important is that.? One of the most irritating ones for me is when they ask me is diet important? My next question is usually if breathing is important to them. Then they ask me which diet is best? So let me help everyone with a couple of things right from the get go. First things first your diet is what you eat. Is it important? Sure it is. This is how you grow. If your body does not have enough nutrients to recover than it will not. As for the fad type diets they are just that fads. They use some sort of gimmick to work. Like the low carb thing and not releasing insulin. Knowing that blood sugar is controlled by insulin and that insulin is the most anabolic hormone in the body.... Lets stop the insulin and we will slow and stop the storing of fat. Yeah! But you can;t not eat any carbs for the rest of your life. Your body needs carbohydrates to survive. So my advice to you is to follow a healthy eating style and eat the nutrients you need to achieve your goals. Check my blog for the article about how much protein to eat. In the mean time don't fall for the hype.The training and the diet are both worth %100. Eat good and train hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment