Thursday, March 7, 2013

The 250 Jumping jack shake!!!

I was talking to one of my friends and they seemed to have trouble getting enough time in to get in their cardio before breakfast. So I let them in on a little secret. The secret is something I have come to call the 250 jumping jack shake. I have a very demanding schedule and it takes plenty of planning for me to achieve my goals in the gym. You know what they say necessity is the mother of invention. Every morning for breakfast I make what I call a shake. Sometimes I refer to it as a "get big shake". What this shake consists of is water, protein powder, blue berries, tablespoon of honey and yogurt. I have another log post on how to make a shake that is good for your needs that you can look up. Anyway what I do is as I make the shake I do sets of 50 jumping jacks. I put the water in the cup 50, i put the yogurt 50 and so on until I have completed 250 total. What this does is get my heart rate in the fat burning zone and keep it there through out the entire process. The time it takes to add each ingredient to the shake is perfect to keep your heart rate up there. The best part of it all is that you are completing your cardio before breakfast. This is prime time to burn fat. I also have another post explaining the timing thing in more detail. Look it up. Until next time.