Friday, March 15, 2013

UFC champ St-Pierre accused of steroid use!!!

Nick Diaz has accused UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre of taking steroids as he prepares for his title challenge on Saturday night.
St-Pierre (23-2) will be going for his eighth straight title defense against Diaz at UFC 158 in Montreal. The champion hasn't lost since 2007. Speaking with Sportsnet Radio on Thursday, Diaz said, "I believe he is on plenty of steroids, and I don't think they test around here, either. I doubt I'll be tested. I don't care what they're saying or marketing to the media -- and if so, he's probably got a bottle of (expletive) in his pocket. I doubt they're standing over him making sure he's not on steroids." Diaz (28-6) said he didn't think UFC president Dana White would have a problem with St-Pierre's alleged steroid use. "Sure, why not?" Diaz said. "He's never been busted for anything," White said of St-Pierre. "The guy's fought a million times in title fights, and mostly guys in title fights are the ones that get tested." St-Pierre also defended himself, saying, "I've never cheated once in my life." Diaz, meanwhile, has failed two drug tests for marijuana use and was suspended for a year by the Nevada commission.
Sounds like Diaz is trying to get some heat off of himself since he was the only one ever caught cheating!!!! I wish that people would just suck it up and put in the hard work required and use there mind. It's like I have always said your body goes where your mind tells it to!!! Good job UFC keep catching those cheaters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment