Monday, March 18, 2013

Early training is double anabolic and amazing!!

I did not use to like to train with weights early in the morning. I felt like it was a bad time due to the fact that I had not eaten and I like to do my cardio in the morning. But man was I missing out!! What I was failing to realize was that all of those recuperative hormones that I had released well I sleep were all at there peaks at this time during my day. I had no idea that I would get such a rush and pump training early like this. If you actually stop and think about it it makes sense. You have just experienced releases of growth hormone and testosterone while you sleep. This is one of the natural anabolic times for people. So now couple that with the second most anabolic time of day. That is right training and you get a double whammy. There is also another added bonus you can take your pre- workout drink on an empty stomach. What I do is wake up do a small bout of cardio to get my blood pumping drink my pre workout drink. Right now I am using cellacor C4 and head to the gym. Do not forget your post workout shake!! I bring mine and leave it in the fridge so I can slam it when I am done training. I know it is harder to get out of bed earlier but I encourage you to give this I try I do not think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment