Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why everyone on earth should be juicing fruit and vegetables!!

I have been using my juicer on and off for about eight years now. I have however recently begun to use it a lot more due to the fact of the health benefits. When I first bought it I thought well this guy Jack is really healthy and in good shape compared to all of these other people who make it to his age. So naturally I thought I should give what he is doing a try. Now I am even more motivated because of all of the other information that has come froward in recent years. I have to say since using it on a regular basis my energy levels have gone up and I have seen an decrease in my recovery time from training. I have a couple of juice formulas on my page here check them out and happy juicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment