Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stress loves company and it feeds on your health!!

So I just got done with my last meal for today. I had turkey and green beans. Some people find it stressful to make meals. I don't think it's stressful I actually enjoy to make my own meals because I know what I'm going to get out of my meals. I know that I will be able to get all the protein I need to continue training properly. I think there's many things to be said about stressing and training. Just trying to fix the fact that stress can destroy your training and help you avoid the pitfalls of stress. One must not stress too much. If you choose to hang out with people that cause you stress you're going to stress and you also suffer the consequences stressing. Instead of choosing to hang out with people that cause stress you should choose to hang out with people that do not cause stress and for you will have better potential to reach your training goals. That is another factor that you can control in your life just like your diet and training. If you do not believe me look up the stress hormone cortisol. If you can control these factors it will increase your potential for better training better results. If you think you can't bring me a bucket of stress. So don't become company with people who are energy vampires and want to drag you down keep you focused on negativity. Stick with your goals and stay positive calm throughout your pursuit whatever it may be and it will make your goal much easier to attain. So stress loves company then just don't give it any and continue to pursue your goals and hang out positive good people it'll help you take your goals to a new level. If you like my posts please follow me on Twitter, Facebook and on blogger course.

No comments:

Post a Comment