Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ditch the I can't mentality and achieve your goals!!

I keep getting the same thing from certain people. It is always I can't do that or I can't do this. Let's face it. We live in a I can't society today where everyone gets a trophy. The truth is that that is a defeatist mentality. I am here to tell that you can! You can't run. Then jog. You can't jog. Then walk. You can't walk. Sit down and pedal a bike to power that tv you are so addicted to. I have loved to train and workout since I was a kid. As a kid I was told by doctors that I would never do this or that. The reason was a heart murmur. I proved them all wrong. I refused to accept failure. I would not quit. Did it cost me at times?Yeah. Anything worth something is not easy. Go out and get it. Stop saying I can't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment